Jeffrey T. Ebelhar, CPA, CGMA has more than 40 years of experience in the accounting, tax and advisory services. His technical experience in working with closely-held businesses is focused in agriculture, health care, manufacturing, real estate and the natural resource industries.
Jeff has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with honors from the University of Kentucky. He serves as a guest speaker on various tax and planning topics, and has published articles in several tax publications.
Primary Areas of Interest:
- Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate and Individual Taxation
- Estate Planning and Family-owned Businesses
- Business Advisory
- Outside CFO Services
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Owensboro Estate Planning Council
- Graduate of Leadership Owensboro
- Chairman-elect of the Board for Green River Area Community Foundation
- Treasurer for the Owensboro Rotary Club Foundation
- Serves on the Board of Directors of the following: River Park Center, Inc., Green River Area Community Foundation, and Owensboro Rotary Club.
- Past chairman/president of the Owensboro Mercy Health System, Owensboro Community Health Network, Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce, Owensboro Rotary Club, Owensboro Rotary Club Foundation and the Owensboro Estate Planning Council.